What I Do
When Action Meets Passion & Compassion, Lives Change ~ Geoff De Weaver
Geoff is an international business executive with 25+ years experience on five continents in the rapidly-changing media, digital, telecommunications, communications and entertainment industries. As CEO + Founder of Touchpoint Entertainment Inc., the ‘next-generation’ Social Media Marketing, Big Data and Live Event Company – streams live to over 1.55 Billion fans globally and delivers authentic brand experiences worldwide.
As a Chief Executive Officer + Founder, Geoff is always on the lookout for the latest business, music and sporting trends, digital disruption, innovation and paradigm shifts and opportunities. He focuses on the latest ways to engage with people (fans); from mobile and streaming technologies, to live events, music, sports marketing, charitable events, entertainment, CSR and customer/fan experience. Geoff has the ability to analyze and glean insights from data
Geoff has a global background of leading and representing some of the world’s most iconic brands including: Coca Cola, IBM, IMG, P&G, Microsoft, Nike, British Airways, Wells Fargo, E*Trade, Nestle, Air France, AT&T, VISA, Unilever, EA.com, Ferrari, American Express, P&G, Acer Computers, BMW, Shutterfly.com, Mars, Pfizer, OzEmail Internet, TiVo, EarthLink Internet, EA Sport, ABC, The Walt Disney Company, Weight Watchers and more.
Geoff’s experience ranges from San Francisco based “start-ups to” running companies with gross income of $65+ million, EBITA 23.2% and staffing in excess of 5,000 globally. Geoff has led and held senior roles in some of the most influential worldwide: Brand, Direct & Digital Agencies worldwide including: Ogilvy & Mather, Leo Burnett, Ammirati Puris Lintas, DDB, Agency.com, Direct Partners San Francisco (Omnicom) and others within the US and worldwide. Geoff has served as a non-executive director, director and advisory boards.
Geoff is a thought leader and has been featured in: Advertising Age, Adweek, Media Post, New York Times, Marketing Magazine, B&T, Ad News, Campaign Brief, Ad Age Asia, The Sydney Morning Herald, The Australian, Australian Financial Review, Marketing Magazine, Direct Marketing News, Direct, B2B, Brandweek, Mediaweek, Admedia, New Zealand Marketing Magazine, NZ Herald, National Business Review and numerous other US and Global publications. Published Author.
Geoff is passionate about new ideas, change, popular culture, disruptive + technology-driven methodologies, doing the right thing and is expert at bridging the gap between companies, their clients and their audiences or fans. Geoff utilizes the best tools/platforms/people and helps your business grow & develop engaging experiences. He shows clients how to take content, monetized it anywhere, on any device – not just one-to-one, but one-to-many via Social Media Marketing and live Streaming. Geoff also understands how to Integrate CSR into core business functions for brands and clients to obtain triple bottom line: people, profit, planet.
- Hailing originally from New York; Geoff De Weaver is the globally experienced entrepreneur, technology disruptor, speaker and trend hunter behind Touchpoint Entertainment Inc. Geoff is extremely persuasive, enthusiastic, enjoys helping others as a coach or counselor and prefers dynamic and unpredictable environments.
- Geoff has a deep understanding of the new generation of “digital native” consumers – for example, how social media conversations impact consumer decisions
- C-Level, Marketing Strategy and Communications Leader with Global Experience – including: US (New York City + San Francisco), Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Italy, Germany, Brazil, South Korea, Columbia, Finland, Hong Kong, Mexico, Netherlands, Taiwan, the United Kingdom, China, Indonesia and Canada. Geoff has comfort in operating in a truly globalized market
- I believe Cable is an antiquated and obsolete global concept in this cord-cutting, always on, digital world. Especially as the biggest and most important brands today are worldwide.
- Top 0.5% Twitter (over I+ million Followers) + consistently ranked by Issue Now Global – Twitter Top Mentions issue now global @inowgb.
- Top 1% LinkedIn Most Viewed LinkedIn Profile from over 400+ million Profiles globally. (2012-Present)
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Social media global influencer
- Highest ranked Business Executive on Kred globally 998/12
- More Twitter Followers, LinkedIn Connections + Facebook Friends than all the Top Ten Listed US Advertising Agencies featured in the Top 50 Ad Agencies e.g. Ogilvy & Mather, IDEO, Leo Burnett, JWT, Wieden + Kennedy, BBDO, etc.
- Top 20 #Social CEO on Twitter (Ranked 19th). Link: http://www.strategicobjectives.com/the-ultimate-list-of-social-ceos-on-twitter
- Top 1% Influencer on LinkedIn and 32+ million network on LinkedIn worldwide
- Top 100 Global #Tech Influencer on Twitter
- Top 20 Social Influencer on #NewYorkCity on Twitter
- Top 50 Twitter #EmployeeSEAL 2015
- Ranked Top 1% Industry Social Selling Index + Top 1% Network Social Selling Rank (LinkedIn)
- Author – A selection of self-penned published e-books exploring such spheres as Social Business, LinkedIn Marketing and B2B Direct marketing are currently available on Amazon: URL: www.amazon.com/Geoff-De-Weaver/e/B007DAEKFG
- Extensive marketing and P&L responsibilities for global markets including: Germany, Italy, Hong Kong, Mexico, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea and PRC.
- Geoff is a Digital Pioneer, Data-Driven, Trend Hunter, Paradigm Shifter, Entrepreneur, Innovator, Keynote Presenter + Success Coach. Geoff has ‘Transformational’ change management experience and the ability to adapt to and drive change, including the ability to develop and use new platforms through trial and error, make quick decisions, learn from mistakes, and build on success.
- Geoff is an American born Internet entrepreneur and Social Media Influencer. Geoff commenced his Internet background while in Sydney, Australia and was involved in the marketing and advertising while his agency had Agency of Record (AOR) for Australia’s first listed stock on the NASDAQ, OzEmail Internet, trading symbol OZEMY. OzEmail listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) in 1998 and was ultimately acquired by MCI Worldcom for $520 M in 1999. Current Australian Prime Minister, Malcolm Turnbull was his client during this period.
- After pioneering the Internet industry in Australia and Asia Pacific in the mid 1990’s, Geoff moved to San Francisco and set up Omnicom’s (NYSE:OMC) first digital specialist agency with clients like: E*Trade, EA.com, Shutterfly.com, TiVo, Webvan.com and more. Past clients include: Microsoft, IBM, AT&T, Unilever, P&G, Acer Computers, EA Sports and more.
- Under Geoff’s leadership, his office in San Francisco was rated in the top 10%-20% of 1,500+ agencies across more than 30 advertising and marketing disciplines represented for Culture & Profitability in a DAS/Omnicom survey.
- Geoff provides a great balance between strategy and execution with an international career building brands, media, digital and ad tech brands into segment leaders.
- He has expertise in: mobile, branding, streaming, social media marketing, marketing automation, social data, big data, ad tech, content marketing, monetization, payments, audience engagement, product innovation, startups, revenue growth, corporate and business development, negotiating and structuring partnerships, JVs, M&A, over-the-top (OTT) video, live events, and streaming video optimization requirements.
- Touchpoint Entertainment can deliver high performing user and fan experiences to any device, anywhere at any time.
- Geoff has the ability to “connect dots” – seemingly unrelated trends – to set up new business models and is a big advocate for new ideas and change.
Touchpoint Entertainment Inc
- Global Best Talent, Technologies + Customer Experience
- We believe most successful businesses today are ‘movements’ more than companies. Movements don’t market. Movements inspire, engage and innovate. Word of Mouth is our accelerant and rocket fuel.
- Transformative, Innovation & Digital Disruption CONTENT, COMMUNITY + COMMERCE
- We believe Cable is an antiquated and obsolete global concept in this cord-cutting, always on, digital world.
- An arsenal of new weapons that deliver measurable results – Anytime, Anywhere on Any Digital Device
- Touchpoint strives to make a meaningful difference in the digital age
- Excel at building customer acquisition and retention strategies
- Global LIVE Streaming to 1.55 billion Engaged FANS
- Highly qualified Fortune 500 Event Sponsors
- Amazing Pay-Per-View and LIVE Streaming Events
- Facebook Fan Page Management, Merchandise + Shopfront
- We manage customer experiences across all ‘touchpoints’
- Touchpoint has a “world-changing” ambition with a corporate culture that values team as much as the bottom line. We believe in ‘paying it forward’ #CultureWINS
- We are focused on strategy, product innovation and building an agile, creative culture.
- Massive RESULTS
- Extraordinary Experiences | World-Class Live Streaming Events | Philanthropic
We develop ‘touchpoints’ to engage digital natives and fans with unique, personalized engaging interactive experiences on a global scale. We aid and assist a mix of business models to drive new revenue streams and find new ways to monetize content and build engaged fans.
We specialize in optimizing operating models and delivering next-generation solutions on a retained or project basis. We aim to make our clients and brands excel in the rapidly transforming and shifting digital ecosystem. We are Paradigm Shifters and excel at building customer acquisition and retention strategies for the twenty-first century.
At Touchpoint Entertainment Inc, Geoff believes his company objectives are simple become an integrated partner with our brand and clients; provide aggressive Digital, Mobile and Social Media, LIVE streaming and technology support; secure positive coverage and engage in online conversations and buzz on a daily basis. And, most importantly, build long-term relationships build on trust and loyalty while building a ‘pay it forward’ culture.
Geoff and his company are expert at building engaging Digital, Social Media Marketing, Big Data, Live Streaming and Mobile experiences that create competitive advantages, build industry leadership, increase customer intelligence, build powerful databases and gain immense value from your ecosystem of connections.
Worldwide expertise in: Strategic Planning, New Business Development and overseeing: Account Management, Creative and Media Teams globally, penetrating new markets, negotiating worldwide media and creative/production contracts, developing Internet strategy, recruiting and training new staff, building and fostering a strong culture and holding complete worldwide profit and loss (P&L) responsibility.
Touchpoint Website: http://touchpoint.best/