I hope you enjoyed Part 1 e.g. https://geoffdeweaver.com/gain-a-competitive-edge-with-these-new-business-tactics-part-1/ and am sure if you learned some New Business Tips and Tactics, you’ll love Part 2 as well. This section contains even more actionable items and I know they will help you develop your New Business Plan and gain more tools to have a MASSIVE EDGE over your peers and competitors!
Here are even more tactics and programs I have used, pioneered and developed over the past 30 plus years worldwide to win billions of dollars in New Business worldwide. This list comprises of some of the Top 50+ Tactics I have consistently used in the: United States, England, Australia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mexico, etc. to attempt to ‘spark’ some of your own ideas, plans and desires to grow AND, about things you MUST do to get more new business and be even more successful!
Before, I share more New Business Tactics and Tips, I want you to think long and hard about this question:
What are you doing to prepare for in Q4/2019 close? As I always think and believe: You have 2 CHOICES:
WASTE IT & let your competitors gain an advantage
WIN IT & gain an advantage over your competitors
Lets now continue to our list of tactics and tips I have used for over three decades to win billions of dollars in new business for hundreds of Fortune 500 brands globally.
MORE HUGE IDEAS FOR NEW BUSINESS:
#28: SHOW SOCIAL MEDIA SAAVY
With increased competition and changes to Facebook’s algorithms, you can no longer rely solely on organic social media posts. You’ll need to invest a portion of your marketing budget for social media advertising, to gain traction on top of your competitors.
Using boosted posts or social media advertising, you’ll target your audience more specifically and avoid your good content going to waste. Social media marketing is an extremely cost-effective way to reach a targeted group of consumers, so if you don’t plan on having or increasing your social advertising budget, consider yourself already behind your competitors.
I totally believe video marketing must be an important part of your content strategy, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is only going to continue to boom PLUS, personalization in marketing has been trending for years, although it continues to become increasingly important.
#29: ADOPT A RECOGNIZABLE PLATFORM
Importantly, here are several simple steps that can deliver exceptional results:
- Use feedback to feed positive relationships – I personally use LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook and blog and write regularly too.
- Improve the post-sales experience – 45% of B2B customers say they don’t get the value they’re promised after a sale – this is of utmost importance to them and where the high-achieving 23% excel.
- Take the initiative to take the lead – B2B CX leaders actively defend their business from competitors – and they don’t do it by playing catch-up.
- Establish emotional connections – Emotion is the strongest driver of loyalty, yet is mostly overlooked in business despite the fact that how you your business makes customers feel matters more than what you say or do, at the end of the day.
#30: OFFER DIRECT LINE TO CEO
From my decades of experience in New Business Development and Growth, I know when you’re pitching to a CEO, you really only have ‘one shot’ to engage them. Make sure you keep is simple, short and succinct to be more successful and close faster.
#31: PITCH LESS
I recommend as an Agency, if you want to maximize your impact and results always ensure you target the segments and/or clients that you and your team have the most experience, success and delivered the best results to illustrate.
If you try to pitch any and every client that is open – that’s a sure fire way to decrease your profitability, successes and burn your staff out. FOCUS and precise targeting is how you must proceed today to ensure your continued success.
#32: FIRST MEETINGS
I strongly believe that making a great first impression is imperative to becoming an influential leader and/or Agency. First impressions say everything. If you haven’t made a great impact in the first 30 seconds of meeting – they odds show you are already hired or NOT! Always put your best foot forward and always do your homework!
#33: THINK DATA & ANALYTICS
In today’s world of commerce, data and business go hand in hand. A business or organization will not function and do what it intends to do without data and information. I have always said – ‘Data Drives Dollars’. In fact, Data is simply collected facts and statistics of business operations. Data is also used to measure and record a wide range of external and internal business activities which is critical today too!
#34: KEEP NEW BUSINESS VISIBLE & TOP OF MIND
I know if you aren’t top of mind – you won’t get referrals, and your business will not be as successful as it could be. Make sure you consistently, make your messages ‘stick’ in your target audiences mind, ‘appeal to the heart, not the mind’ and use stories to communicate your most important messages.
#35: USE NEW BUSINESS TOOLS e.g.
- The High Concept Pitch
- The Elevator Pitch
- The Teaser Email
- The Business Plan
- The Executive Summary
- The Pitch Slide Presentation
- Automated Seminars
#36: USE AND INNOVATE WITH DIGITAL MORE
Digital’s share of agency revenue topped 40% for the first time, and today’s clients are demanding greater ROI and impact. Clients expect Agencies to excel at social media marketing, mobile and all things tech. And, even to start exploring and using innovative tech to help solve them solve difficult solutions and open new business avenues.
#37: USE CASE STUDIES EVERYWHERE & OFTEN
The case study is a ‘tried-and-true’ part of the agency new business pitch. With independent, third-party social media analytics, you can clearly show how your work for another client stacks up and the results you achieved. Results matter!
#38: LEVERAGE ONLINE TECHNOLOGIES TO AUTOMATE YOUR AGENCY
Successful Agencies and many entrepreneurs understand and constantly gain more expertise in the online marketing tools available today. Or they hire firms and staff who do. Conversely, unsuccessful Ad Agencies lack the expertise to utilize the latest online technologies to supercharge their marketing efforts.
For example, to increasing your number of Ad Agency leads, via online advertising, search engine optimization and social media optimization, savvy Agencies and partners, can receive a flood of relevant traffic to their websites. (Many of today’s digital agencies get this BUT, most of the leading brand agencies in the US are still lagging behind woefully here)
Agencies can also increase their conversion rates via the process of landing page optimization. They can constantly, and for little cost, test variations of their web pages until they determine what converts best and most cost-effectively.
Agencies can also capture prospects’ names and email addresses, and market to them via pre-programmed emails and/or newsletters. In this way, they can automatically move website visitors from browsers to clients or shoppers to buyers.
With regards to increasing the number of times customers buy from you, via newsletters and automatic emails, customers can be encouraged to buy more often, and via basic online functionalities, savvy Agencies and entrepreneurs can easily upsell, cross-sell and expertly merchandise their products and/or services.
Importantly, the most successful Agencies and entrepreneurs understand and constantly gain more expertise in the online marketing tools available today. Or they hire firms and staff who do. Conversely, unsuccessful Agencies, severely lack the expertise to utilize the latest online technologies to supercharge their marketing efforts.
This must be a management focus to build, enhance and support throughout the year!
#39: BE MORE PRODUCTIVE
There is one thing that every Ad Agency has in common with the most successful Clients today – they all have just 24 hours in a day that they can use.
The most successful Ad Agencies today are able to use their time in a much more effective manner. Successful Agencies all employ numerous time management techniques in order to accomplish their goals.
These techniques include, among others:
- Avoiding activities that waste their time or are not worthy of their skills
- Delegating tasks and employing measures to make sure that these tasks are completed properly
- Conducting meetings sparingly, and maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of these meetings
- Prioritizing their objectives and making sure that they focus on getting closer and closer to realizing their objectives every day
- Not letting daily “fire fighting” rule their days
- Creating annual, monthly, weekly and daily action plans and To Do lists and following them with great discipline
- Working in time chunks and refusing to be side-tracked by nonsense
#40: SYSTEMATIZE YOUR AGENCY
Unsuccessful Agencies act like crazy people. They really do. They are constantly in fire-fighting mode and solving the myriad of daily problems that arise.
The most successful Agencies, on the other hand, take a much more systematized approach. They figure out the business processes that must be performed, what the potential worst-case scenarios are, and then build systems to handle them.
These systems include hiring and training personnel and creating easy-to-follow roadmaps. Consider a typical Starbuck’s franchise. Do you think the franchise owner is running around all day solving problems?
No, because Starbuck’s has created amazing systems. They have systems for opening their stores each day. They have systems for preparing coffee and foods. They have systems for taking customer orders. They have systems by which they handle customer complaints.
To work on the business, you need to create systems that allow others (your staff) to expertly work in the business. If tasks are repeated over and over, technologies or routines must be established to make sure they are completed as efficiently and consistently as possible by current employees, and are easily taught to new employees.
By creating systems, not only do successful Agencies enjoy life more (since they are not constantly fire-fighting), but they can successfully grow their businesses.
In addition, creating these systems makes their Agencies and businesses much more appealing to potential buyers, allowing the management team to reap both significant short-term and long-term benefits for their investment in systems.
#41: EXPERTLY BUILD & LEAD YOUR TEAM
As you probably know, few successful companies have just one founder and no employees. Rather, successful companies are formed when entrepreneurs are able to expertly build and lead their teams.
Successful entrepreneurs are able to methodically hire the best talent and then effectively lead their workforce. In fact, according to management expert Peter Drucker, most businesses would double their profits if they increased employee productivity by just 10%.
Let me repeat this critical point – most businesses would double their profits if they increased employee productivity by just 10%. It’s that important.
Successful leaders boost employee productivity by doing many things, including:
- Increasing employees’ energy, enthusiasm and motivation
- Providing clarity on their goals
- Setting challenging company-wide goals and objectives
- Having formal plans for personal development and growth
- Providing employee coaching and mentoring
- Sharing information with their agency or organizations
- Doing as they say and saying as they do
- Encouraging feedback and ideas from staff and employees
- Providing helpful feedback on performance
Great leaders are not ones that work harder then their employees. Yes, they tend to set a good example and are great role models.
But they realize that their employees are the ones that do the heavy lifting. The successful Agency leaders are the conductors. Their employees are the musicians. And when orchestrated properly, the result is brilliance.
#42: CREATE & USE A FINANCIAL DASHBOARD
To increase Agency productivity and profitability, I recommend these 5 key steps:
- Creating your “Overall To Do List”
- Prioritizing your list
- Breaking down your priorities into smaller tasks
- Creating weekly & daily To Do lists
- Scheduling every minute of every day
An Agency New Business financial dashboard is a series of numbers that you review on a periodic basis to judge the financial health and the performance of your business and new business pitching finesse.
Importantly, the financial dashboard allows you to always know what’s going on in your business, and alert you to problems before it’s too late.
As you may know, you cannot improve what you cannot measure, and you need to track your progress to make sure you are always getting closer to achieving your goals. Your financial dashboard allows you to achieve these two objectives.
Key Performance Indicators – The key to the financial dashboard is the metrics that you decide to include in it. Another name for these metrics are “KPIs” or Key Performance Indicators. As the name indicates, KPIs are the metrics that judge your business’ performance based on the success you would like to succeed.
Examples of KPIs that you might want to measure in your business include:
- $ Sales/Revenues
- # of new customers
- # of subscribers
- # of PR mentions
- # of website visitors
- # of products manufactured
- Cost of Goods Sold
- Marketing costs
- Inventory levels
- Accounts receivable
- Net income
- Employee turnover
- New employee hires
- Key ratios: current ratio, quick ratio, debt ratio, asset turnover ratio, sales/working capital ratio, etc.
For example, your current ratio is calculated as current assets divided by current liabilities; it measures whether your business has enough resources to pay current/upcoming bills.
Keeping a close eye on this ratio would alert you (before it’s too late) that you need to raise money, or modify what you’re doing to conserve cash.
And clearly, keeping a close eye on KPIs such as sales will ensure that you focus on this key business building effort and quickly identify any sales problems should they arise.
#43: HAVE A HUNTER MINDSET
In 2020 you must be insatiable in your pursuit of new business, winning and success – Eat or be Eaten, that’s the primal force all New Business and Growth Experts today demonstrate. Be a HUNTER!
My A-GAME Tips include always winning and chasing new business and growth with: Passion, Purpose, Productivity and Performance.
Number #1 Habit – PASSION:
I have seen that all the best in the Advertising business in the US and globally have immense passion for brands, relationship, big ideas and winning. Passion is a result and not an action. It requires creating a process to make it actionable.
Working hard for something you love is called ‘passion’ – and that’s why the ‘role models’ I listed above became legends and excel!
Number #2 Habit – PURPOSE:
Purpose is key and it drives the path to high performance in new business, success and every business. Purpose fulfills the deeply seated that people and clients have and drive their preference for your agency or company.
Having purpose today, actually helps you attract and recruit staff and people too. Purpose brings energy, vitality to the work and campaigns at hand and helps you overcome seemingly insurmountable odds.
Number #3 Habit – PRODUCTIVITY:
This is critical with all leaders, exceptional people and everyone that is a high performer. Every thought leader has distinctive skills in core areas and mastered the key skills that are crucial for long-term success and winning.
The most productive people in new business or running Ad Agencies or driving Business Development, today all consistently determine the outputs that determine success, differentiation and benefit the Industry. Importantly by focusing on just the areas that matter, they raise the standards and produce prolific quality that builds momentum.
Number #4 Habit – PERFORMANCE:
Stepping up your performance is 2020 is about – getting certainty and clarity on improving organizational, functional, team and personal performance.
I believe whether you are running an Ad Agency or driving new business, Performance management must include all activities that ensure that goals are consistently being met in an effective and efficient manner.
Importantly, the most effective people today have vision, set missions and always set clear intentions daily. The best leaders I have worked with all understand and think about how they want to interact with others, what skills are required to win and how to create an ‘unfair’ competitive advantage.
The thought leader and best at Agency Growth and New Business all define what’s important, critical, and achievable. Always look to things that are ‘alignable’ to their satisfaction, connections and passions.
Make sure you stay obsessed with sales, your psychology, raise your levels of excellence by at least 30% and excel at your processes, personal interactions and mastery of all your god given skills in 2020. Stay positive, strong and raise your necessity even higher.
#44 NEGOTIATION TACTICS
The first thing I would like to flag is that I have been amazed how poorly trained, educated and skilled at ‘negotiation skills’ most of the Multinational Advertising Agency, Digital and PR Chiefs and General Managers are – both within the US and globally.
Especially when negotiating with brand and client Procurement Directors and team. In fact, I have personally witnessed many of the leading global agencies getting ‘slaughtered’ once they meet a season Procurement Director. They simply lack expertise in negotiation strategies, processes, behavior and ROI expectations.
#45: INBOUND & OUTBOUND CAMPAIGNS
Winners in New Business, Growth and Leadership will be the TOP 1% who understand, success in 2020 is all about – always having a “full pipeline” of both inbound and outbound new business leads – 24/7/365 .
Inbound marketing is great for all agencies in 2020 because over 90% of all people look online and do research before all major purchases. So, the Internet plays an important role in determining where a client decides to take their business. If someone looking for information finds it on your website, they are going to be more likely to get in touch. 75% of B2B buyers finding buying more convenient online too!
Outbound marketing tends to find consumers by using advertising, and the marketers don’t aim to educate consumers. Outbound marketing refers to things like: cold emails, cold calls, billboards, print ads, radio ads etc. These are traditional methods that, thanks to increased saturation and changing consumer habits, are not as effective as they used to be.
#46: THE ROLE OF THE NEW BUSINESS DIRECTOR
The New Business Director (if you have one) needs to ‘own’ business growth and generation but the most successful Business Directors today have deep buy-in for the CEO and Board.
A dedicated New Business Director will always strategically plan your new business machine (demand generation strategy) and ensure that sales inbound/outbound conveyor belt always has some new work being added 24/7/365.
#47: GLOBAL CONSULTANTS ARE BUYING UP AND POACHING CLIENTS
Companies like: Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, KPMG, McKinsey and PricewaterhouseCoopers rank among the most aggressive players, and as newish players, they are now aggressively stalking and gaining rapid attention and results from clients, making the ‘competition’ even stiffer for today’s Advertising and Digital Agencies.
In fact, I understand that Deloitte alone has expanded its digital operations and now employs 15,000 plus staffers worldwide and are still growing! Deloitte even integrates branding and content expertise with core strategic offerings such as financial and technology services, data analytics and customer segmentation. This makes the company a more valuable partner to current and prospective clients.
Note: You’ve been warned!
So, if your agency doesn’t understand the client technology available today, digital strategy or even advertising strategy in a mobile/digital world – you must start focusing on this immediately. Otherwise, you will lose business in 2020 to these ‘consultants’ and new tech breed.
#48: TAKE MASSIVE ACTION
People with a growth mindset are empowered, and empowered people know that there’s no such thing as a truly perfect moment to move forward. So why wait for one? Taking action turns all your worry and concern about failure into positive, focused energy.
Bottom-line, you can’t sit in complacent inaction and still succeed. At some point, you have to make a move. Be willing to take action, even potentially incorrect action, and make it a habit.
Expect results. People with a growth mindset know that they’re going to fail from time to time, but they never let that keep them from expecting results. Expecting results keeps you motivated and feeds the cycle of empowerment. After all, if you don’t think you’re going to succeed, then why bother?
#49: BUILD TRUST AND LEADERSHIP
- Champion the contributions, ideas, creativity, innovation and talents of those you lead.
- Be a person others can count on to do what’s right, even if it involves risk. There’s a difference between not doing what’s wrong and doing what’s right.
- Operate with these trust essentials: give trust first; elevate your communication; demonstrate behavioral integrity; and build genuine relationships.
- Be an active role model and influencer, always keeping positive, going high with energy and control. Always under emotional control, setting intentions and adding tremendous value while developing staff and people around you.
- Actively decide to be a trusted boss and leader. Follow through on that decision by developing the skills and leadership behaviors you need to enhance trust. Always guide others on their successes and contributions.
- Acknowledge your own mistakes, shortcomings, or missteps.
- Strive to be healthier, more confident and less stressed. Competence increases your believability; be really good at what you do and stop tolerating energy drainers, toxic people, or poor performers on your team.
#50: DEVELOPING TRUST AND INFLUENCE
- Set Boundaries: You respect my boundaries, and when you’re not clear about what’s okay and not okay, you ask. You’re willing to say no.
- 100% Reliability: You do what you say you’ll do. You are aware of your competencies and limits. You don’t overpromise and are able to deliver on commitments.
- Total Accountability: You own your mistakes, apologize, and make amends.
- Secure as a Vault: You don’t share information or experiences that are not yours to share. You don’t share information about other people that should be kept confidential.
- Integrity: You choose courage over comfort. You choose what is right over what is fun, fast or easy. You practice your values rather than just professing them.
- Non- Judgment: I can ask for what I need and you can ask for what you need. We can talk about how we feel without judgment. Listening is vital and only becomes more important than ever too.
- Generosity: You extend the most generous interpretation possible to the intentions, words and actions of others.
- Challenge People to Grow: Always actively challenging to contribute more, more frequently and serve with even greater excellence and distinction
- Help Shape and Teach People to Think: In all cases of trust and influence, you must always be communicating and consistently shaping and influencing people’s thinking by saying things like: “What would happen if…” or “What do you think about…”. Influence means having people trust you to think differently and more openly.
- Understand what keeps your clients up at night. Many times over the years, I have had to work with clients globally that were very dissimilar to me, were raised in different cultures, and didn’t necessarily even share the same background, beliefs or priorities as me BUT, if they are data-driven, ‘logic-heads’ who will have financials, market analyses, and a clear answer to the “Why?” question. You will need to seek more and deeper clarity so everything discussed is clear and indisputable.
#51: NETWORK AND CONNECT WITH ALL THE MAJOR INFLUENCERS IN YOUR INDUSTRY
Once you’ve established a baseline reputation for you and your Agency, start reaching out to potential mentors, experts and other influencers in the Industry. They should be relatively easy to find if you’re pushing your content socially, and some of them might find you naturally without you lifting a finger.
Once you find a handful that are willing to work with you, stand back and observe. Talk to them about what’s on their minds. Watch how they operate their own businesses. Read what they push to their blogs.
The goal is to have some role models to emulate, to learn from them, and to learn to think how they think. If you want to speed up your success, look at the people and leaders that are getting the results you’re after! This saves years of lost time and allows you to be influential even faster.
#52: PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE
Before you go into an advertising pitch you need to practice. Rehearse until you feel confident about your pitch. Believe me, it’s an investment that pays dividends. Most pitches fail because agency people don’t take the time for rehearsal.
Always, tighten up your presentation, make cuts, ensure you have smooth transitions and even conduct a dress rehearsal in the actual presentation room if you can.
I have found, there’s no need to memorize a speech. I recommend, practicing so that you’re comfortable and you know where you’re going, then enjoy the ride. The best stuff will happen spontaneously. Leave room for it.
#53: TARGETING – CORE AUDIENCES
Having initially started my advertising and marketing background, coming from a family with deep direct marketing and direct response backgrounds – I have always been a huge advocate of targeting the right audiences and selecting the right channels to cost – effectively and cost efficiently pinpoint your target audience.
Over the past decade, I have really watched with intense interest and fascination about the explosive growth and innovation from Facebook. In fact, Facebook today are a ‘go-to’ for all marketers and Ad Agencies to ‘white-ant’ your competitors.
Facebook targeting tools help marketers get the right messages to the right people at the right moment. Facebook provides three distinct targeting strategies for marketers. These are tools every Ad Agency and marketer must utilize today:
- Core Audiences: Target ads using Facebook data.
- Custom Audiences: Use data from your CMS, website, mobile app, or other sources to target Facebook ads to people you already know.
- Lookalike Audiences: Surface new audiences by combining Custom Audiences with Facebook targeting.
Additionally, Facebook today can use pinpoint accuracy to target ad delivery messages based on the interests and behaviors people share with Facebook can help display ads to the people most likely to respond positively. Specifically, this is best-practice today:
- Interest targeting provides Ad Agencies and marketers reach specific audiences by looking at people’s interests, activities, the Pages and posts they like, posts and comments they make, and closely related topics.
- Behavior targeting lets you reach people based on purchase behaviors, device usage, and other activities
#54 Move into Public Relations (PR)
- When the economy potentially slows down (potentially after the 2020 US elections) and media spending falters overseas – this is an important way to stay competitive, build momentum and grow. Remember, Money invested by clients is usually all fee based and this pays your bills, time and staff.
- If you’re not into this, move that way now.
- Expand that part of your operation.
- Stress with all your clients. It’s a real money-maker.
#55 Stimulate business signage locally/trade publications
- I know ‘walk in’ business can often be strong and highly profitable.
- Many agencies in high traffic locations have reported surprising results by listing what they do: advertising, branding, digital, public relations.
Best yet, ‘walk in’ business is usually fee business, which is fantastic!
#56 RUN a New Business lead contest within your Agency/Company
- Talk up growth and new business with your staff.
- Get them hunting for leads with their friends, family and network
- Ask everyone for three leads per month.
- Everyone who does, goes to lunch with the boss and gets a chance to win an end of year special BONUS.
If you are serious about your business development efforts in 2020, I personally believe you must begin by taking another look at your Agency positioning as first step.
If you cannot comfortably use or strongly imply the word ‘expert,’ ‘expertise,’ ‘authority’ or ‘leading’ in your positioning statement then you are too broadly positioned and not differentiating enough in 2020.
Global Brands, Clients always hire people they like, when all other variables are equal. Chemistry matters!
When someone has a job to do and a business or a career on the line, they will hire the expensive, arrogant expert over the amiable, affordable, nice generalist every time.
Additionally, as Jack Welsh famously once stated, ‘An organization’s ability to learn, and translate that learning into action rapidly, is the ultimate competitive advantage.’
Therefore, let’s say your goal or challenge is to increase your sales in 2020. One idea that springs to my mind, following that Jack Welsh idea is – ‘rapidly’ made me think of speed, and the idea: what if we offered/promised our clients speed.
For example, could we start performing our services immediately, or finish more quickly, or deliver our product within 24 hours, or guarantee that if they returned something, we would process the refund immediately. This offer could increase sales.
Peter Drucker was also famously stated, ‘The best way to predict the future is to create it.’ So, again with that in mind, I think the idea Ad Agencies in 2020 could take from that might be to predict future needs of your clients and brands.
For example, maybe you know that a client or brand tends to purchase from you every 60 days on average. So you create a membership or residual program for your customers whereby you automatically ship them a product/product bundle every 60 days and they no longer have to spend time re-ordering it from you.
Or maybe you send them a web checkout form that already lists the product you predict they need to reorder, and all they need to do is quickly check it (and add or delete items) and click “yes.” This would save your customers tons of time and result in more sales for you.
If you want greater success in Sales growth in 2020, or feel the competition is getting too tech, too digital, understands mobile, data and social media better – please reach out and contact me to arrange an obligation free call or meeting so I can help you.
I can help you to navigate the obstacles and assess all the opportunities of driving revenue and margin within your organization. Nimble, data-driven, corporate growth isn’t a box to check, but rather an expedition and I have run and excelled at tech, digital, 1:1, PR, social media marketing and branding agencies globally for over 30 years.
I hope you’ve enjoyed Part 2 of this series and sure hope you’ve picked up some tips or tactics you can implement today.
Finally, wishing you continued success and close the year out in a big way!
MORE ABOUT GEOFF DE WEAVER:
Super strategist who directs Fortune 500 clients to define their vision, create a strategy, and harness their internal innovation to grow their business or reinvent their products. My key skills are decades of data-powered tools including: CRM, Mobile, Social Media, PR and Digital.
Expert at building and transforming brands, businesses, and digital and physical customer experiences at scale. Adept at telling a cohesive and integrated global story across multiple audiences.
Geoff is currently ranked the Top 1% in the Advertising & Marketing Industries with his network on LinkedIn and Social Selling Index worldwide. He has a remarkable reach of over 632,617,647+ 1st, 2nd and 3rd level connections alone on LinkedIn worldwide as at October 2019. (and a US focus)
History of success developing and executing cross-channel global marketing campaigns to drive brand positioning, equity, and awareness while increasing engagement and sales and loyalty. Over three decades of worldwide experience gained in markets like: New York City, San Francisco, London, Hong Kong, Sydney, Taipei, etc.
Innovative entrepreneur, author, speaker, and advertising executive with vast expertise driving business growth, reinventing brands, and implementing global marketing campaigns. Always proud and motivated to act as a trusted advisor to many CEO’s, CMO’s and iconic brands worldwide.
Connect with me here:
Amazon Authors: https://www.amazon.com/Geoff-De-Weaver/e/B007DAEKFG
#Advertising #Digital #Leadership #Author #Speaker #Influencer #GlobalBrandManagement #Success #Results #Winning #Pitching #Data #DigitalMarketing #DirectMarketing #CRM #AskGeoff #SocialSelling #B2B #Mobile #Growth #LeadGeneration #Trust #Loyalty #Fortune500 #DigitalPioneer #Book #LinkedIn #Data #MarTech #B2C #InternetMarketing #Edge #InfluencerMarketing #innovation #strategist #technology #branding #Cryptocurrency #Bitcoin #Results #Winning