Despite all the protests, riots and hysteria you’re seeing from the Left, Pelosi/Schumer, Silicon Valley Technocrats, Hollywood, the mainstream media and from some Republicans, including: John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Paul Ryan, etc. who still at this late date can’t get over the fact that he won the primaries, Trump has actually had a potent and progressive first month in office.
Trump may not fare so well if you judge him on his willingness to play nice with the fake media news networks, but the agenda he’s pursued has been a conservative dream. Importantly, I would love to focus on some of the key achievements that mainstream media doesn’t effectively cover because they would rather focus on anonymous leaks, fake news and wild speculation or even General Flynn’s demise.
I totally disagree with Mika Brezinski on MSNBC News, during Morning Joe, when she commented during her broadcast about our President, Donald Trump.
WATCH: MSNBC ‘Its Our Job To Control What People Think’
Click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjbZEYrRpPE
The first point I totally object to from MSNBC’s, Mika Brezinkski was, when she stated on Wednesday morning was: Controlling “exactly what people think” is the job of the media. (MSNBC)
Additionally, she even went on to say: “Well, I think that the dangerous, you know, edges here are that he (President Trump) is trying to undermine the media and trying to make up his own facts. And it could be that while unemployment and the economy worsens, he could have undermined the messaging so much that he can actually control exactly what people think. And that, that is our job.”
But, I would love to highlights just some of the most effective and progressive moves over the past month.
- President Trump started the process of dismantling Obamacare
- President Trump killed the Trans-Pacific Partnership Trade Deal e.g. Withdrew from the ‘job-killing’ disaster known as TPP
- Nominated Neil Gorsuch for a lifetime job on the US Supreme Court
- Since Trump commenced as POTUS, The stock market has hit record numbers e.g. adding over $2 Trillion in value
- Negotiated and saved money on U.S. contracts
- Eliminated regulations for manufacturers
- Trumps approval rating is at 53 percent today and has been up to 55% recently. And, I expect it will keep “going up.” Plus, 37% Strongly Agree on the way Trump is performing.
- A surge in optimism, particularly in the business world
- American plants and factories moving back into U.S. (After under Obama’s watch we lost over 700,000 US manufacturing companies overseas)
- Productive conversations with world leaders from Israel, Australia, Japan and others
- A plan in progress to defeat ISIS
- Introduced Extreme vetting
- Started a plan to build a wall along the Mexican border
- A “crackdown” on sanctuary cities refusing to comply with federal law
- Ended Obama’s federal order opening all school bathrooms
- Bypassing what Trump called ‘dishonest’ or fake media.
- Did massive business deal for the US with Alibaba, Softbank, GM, Ford, Fiat Chrysler and cut hundreds of millions in savings with Lockheed Martin. e.g. $600-million cost reduction for the F–35 fighter jet program
Trump is currently making incredible progress and I am sure he new executive orders, plans and accomplishments will continue over the next month too.
But, I was totally disillusioned to recently read in the New York Post that former President Barack Obama said ‘he was ‘heartened’ by anti-Trump protests he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.’
I wish Obama, would ‘silently sail into the sunset’ and let our newly elected President Trump, have the best chance to make American even greater again. No America likes Obama taking shots at Trump from his armchair.
Obama clearly had a chance over 8 years but, failed to deliver on American Jobs, build business, keeping our security and borders strong, and even let America lose over 700,000 manufacturing companies over his tenure, etc.
In fact, The Democratic Party suffered massive losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure and Hillary Clintons 2016 Presidential run. The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.
Yes, Democrats lost control of Congress, The Senate and Supreme Court in a landslide to President Trump!
Importantly, that’s why Trump has the mandate today for American people.
And, judging by his first month…he is delivering on all his promises so far! At this rate, I think he will be the next two term POTUS.
Finally, if you are serious about your business in 2017, want accelerated new business results or growing your business or brand in 2017, contact me now. I will partner with you in developing and implementing the perfect new business strategy and plan.
“God bless America.”
More about Geoff De Weaver:
Feel free to get in touch with Geoff for further information:
- Personal Website: https://geoffdeweaver.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/geoffdeweaver
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/geoff_deweaver
- Touchpoint Entertainment: http://touchpoint.best/
- Geoff’s Amazon Authors Profile: https://www.amazon.com/Geoff-De-Weaver/e/B007DAEKFG/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1