Please find a highly detailed list of President Trumps incredible first 500 days in office.
I am writing this after his massive day at the Singapore Summit following his landmark summit with Kim Jong Un earlier today. I personally agree, this event is comparable to the historic Reagan-Gorbachev event in Reykjavik. And, watching our POTUS have a highly memorable and incredible G7 Meeting and even declaring that the US and the other existing members of the G7 should let Russia come back in because we should have Russia at the negotiating table.
Trump told reporters, “Now, Russia is not in it. Now, I love our country. I have been Russia’s worst nightmare. If Hillary got in, I think Putin is probably going, man, I wish Hillary won because you see what I do. But, with that being said, Russia should be in this meeting. Why are we having a meeting without Russia being in the meeting? And I would recommend and it’s up to them, but Russia should be in the meeting and should be a part of it.”
In spite of massive headwinds from the actions of the corrupt and criminal prior administration, the Democrat Party and their MSM, the President has stuck to his campaign promises! Below is a list of his major accomplishments.
President Donald J. Trump’s accomplishments his first 500 days in Office:
The US stock market is a barometer of economic activity and since President Trump was elected it has skyrocketed. In fact, the Stock Market is up almost 40% since the Election with $7 TRILLION dollars of US value built throughout the economy.
* Travel bans for individuals from a select number of countries embroiled in terrorist atrocities.
* Enforcing regulatory reform.
* Protecting Law enforcement.
* Mandating for every new regulation to eliminate two.
* Defeating ISIS.
* Rebuilding the military.
* Building a border wall.
* Cutting funding for sanctuary cities.
* Approving Keystone and Dakota pipelines.
* Reducing regulations on manufacturers.
* Placing a hiring freeze on federal employees.
* Exiting the US from the TPP.
- Nearly 3 million jobs have been created since President Trump took office.304,000 manufacturing jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and manufacturing employment stands at its highest level since December 2008.337,000 construction jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and construction employment stands at its highest level since June 2008.Under President Trump, the unemployment rate has dropped to 3.8, the lowest rate since April 2000, and job openings have reached 6.6 million, the highest level recorded.
- 67 percent of Americans believe now is a good time to find a quality job, according to Gallup.
- Only under President Trump have more than 50 percent of Americans believed it is a good time to find a quality job since Gallup began asking the question 17 years ago.
- President Trump prioritized job training and workforce development to empower workers to seize more opportunities, signing an Executive Order to expand apprenticeship opportunities.
- President Trump has restored confidence in the American economy, with confidence among both consumers and businesses reaching historic highs.
- Consumer confidence in current conditions has reached a 17-year high, according to the Conference Board.
- Optimism among manufacturers has hit record highs under President Trump, according to the National Association of Manufacturers.
- Small business optimism has sustained record-high levels under President Trump according to the National Federation of Independent Business.
- President Trump signed the historic Tax Cuts and Jobs Act into law, cutting taxes for American families and making American business more competitive.
- American families received $3.2 trillion in gross tax cuts and saw the child tax credit double.
- The top corporate tax rate was lowered from 35 percent to 21 percent so American businesses could be more competitive.
- President Trump has rolled back unnecessary job-killing regulations beyond expectations.
- In 2017, President Trump far exceeded his promise to eliminate regulations at a two-to-one ratio, issuing 22 deregulatory actions for every new regulatory action.
- The Administration rolled back rules and regulations harming farmers and energy producers, such as the Waters of the United States Rule and the Clean Power Plan.
- Regional and community banks and credit unions got relief after President Trump signed legislation reducing harmful requirements imposed by the Dodd-Frank Act.
- Since taking office, President Trump has advanced free, fair, and reciprocal trade deals that protect American workers, ending decades of destructive trade policies.
- Days after taking office, the President withdrew the United States from the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations and agreement.
- President Trump’s Administration is working to defend American intellectual property from China’s unfair practices through a range of actions.
- The President improved the KORUS trade agreement with the Republic of Korea, which will allow more U.S. automobile exports to South Korea with lower tariffs and increase U.S. pharmaceutical access to South Korea.
- American agriculture has gained access to new markets under President Trump.
Bottom-line: AMERICA IS WINNING ON THE WORLD STAGE: President Trump has re-asserted American leadership on the world stage and is achieving results for the American people.
- President Trump followed through on his promise to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
- President Trump ordered an end to United States participation in the horrible Iran deal and immediately began the process of re-imposing sanctions that had been lifted or waived.
- The President has taken action to confront aggression by Iran and its proxies.
- The Department of the Treasury has issued a range of sanctions targeting Iranian activities and entities, including the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps-Qods Force.
- Under President Trump, the United States has led an unprecedented global campaign to achieve the peaceful denuclearization of the Korean peninsula.
- President Trump’s leadership has contributed to the return of 17 Americans held overseas.
- In May 2018 alone, Venezuela released one American and North Korea released three Americans who came home to the United States.
- The President has secured historic increases in defense funding in order to rebuild our Nation’s military with the resources they need, after years of harmful sequester.
- President Trump signed legislation to provide $700 billion in defense spending for fiscal year (FY) 2018 and $716 billion for FY 2019.
- The United States has worked with international allies to decimate ISIS.
- President Trump ordered strikes against Syria in response to the regime’s use of chemical weapons in April 2017 and April 2018.
- The Trump Administration has imposed a range of sanctions on the Maduro dictatorship in Venezuela, including sanctions targeting Maduro and other senior government officials.
AMERICA’S COMMUNITIES ARE SAFER AND MORE SECURE: President Trump has worked to secure our borders, enforce our immigration laws, and protect the safety and security of American communities.
Overall President Trump’s first 500 days in office were outstanding. He was attacked from all sides at times and stood tall and to his principles. America is stronger and greater than ever before. The economy is growing and the world is safer. 2017 was certainly one of the greatest years in US history and 2018 is heading on the same track. President Trump kept his promises and in his first 500 days has truly Made America Great Again!
Importantly, AMERICA’S GOVERNMENT IS MORE ACCOUNTABLE: Since taking office, President Trump has worked to ensure government is more accountable to the American people. Now that’s what I say is promises made and promises kept. With Stock Market up almost 40% since the Election and over $7 Trillion dollars of US value built throughout the economy and the lowest employment rates in my lifetime, with the lowest Black and Hispanic unemployment in written history – I think all patriots and American’s need this continued success with our POTUS. Change is coming!
About Geoff De Weaver:
Want to win more new business, grow faster and increase your revenue? Then get chemistry on your side. For more information, contact Geoff De Weaver at email@example.com or DM me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/geoff_deweaver . We must put the American workers first. Change is coming and its truly great to see and witness the highest level of US confidence in decades! Keep America Great.